- Built-in toilet seat riser - adds 4 inches to the bowl height.
- Comes with Slip-In Lok-In-El Bracket and weighs 9lb. Please note: This bracket does not fit Kohler or Toto toilets.
- Height-adjustable legs
- Aluminum frame with soft foam arm rests.
- Can be used with round and elongated toilet
- 400 lb. weight capacity.
- Dimensions: Width is 22.5 inches
- Length of hand grips: 12"
- Inside opening dimension is 8" wide x 10" long
- Distance between arm rests: 18"
- This is a hygienic item and is not returnable, unless defective.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- CCaregiverVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoEffective
Product is good but arrived from the manufacturer with parts missing. A second one was overnighted and arrived in good condition with all parts although the box it had been packaged in was trashed.
- BBillVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoUse of New Seat
Works very well. Just what the patient needed.
- TThankfulVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoHuge Save!
This has been a huge save for my mom!
- EEsmeraldaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoDoes the job
Arrived in a flash and was very easy to install. Works well for my mother who needs help getting up and down as well as walking.
- NNicknameVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars9 years agoTall-Ette Elevated Toilet Seat w/Legs
This item is over-priced for the value. It is not as sturdy or large as I had hoped. I would be afraid to use it eventhough the box says it will support 400 lbs. The description on the Parentgiving website is probably more accurate at 300 lbs. The other websites mention an optional steel frame at a higher price. Perhaps that would be more reassuring. For a smaller person 200 lbs and under this would be a good but pricey item.