Please note that the product image is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the available quantity or size of the product.
The Med Air variable pressure mattress and pump by Drive Medical has 130 individual bubble cells for maximum comfort and effectiveness. Quiet pump technology alternately inflates and deflates the pads air cells. 4 LPM (Liters per Minute) pump produces consistent air flow and pressure. 5-Minute cycle time. Variable Pressure setting on Deluxe Pump allows comfort setting for maximum results. Bubble pad design provides superior therapeutic treatment. Built in bracket for mounting easily to bed. Pad is made of long lasting durable heavy gauge premium vinyl. 1 Year Warranty on the pump. 90 day Warranty on mattress.
This system has the deluxe pad; it includes end flaps for better securing the mattress pad to the mattress.
- Matttress size: 78" x 34"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Mattress Material: Vinyl
- Mattress Color: Cream
- For hygienic reasons this item is not returnable.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- JJoanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoDeluxe pad system
Easy to set up.... accomplishes goal of providing movement on a mattress for my elderly mom to minimize skin issues
- SSharVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoGood mattress
So far good mattress. My dad has bed sore on tailbone and we are using this to help. He likes it. No complaints so far
- MMomVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoThis is such help for butt and lower back pain.
This is such a help for bed sores. My adult sons skin on his rump is so much better. It was never critical but very sore. For something so inexpensive it is worth more than it costs.
- MBMomma B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoThe Med Aire mattress and pump work great. It was easy to assemble and my daughter loves it. She is not able to shift her own body weight fully thus the relief of pressure from the air pockets in the matress is what we needed.
- DDonVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoTry it.
Not sure if it works but worth a try.