These wipes are infused with an exclusive formula of ceramides combined with preservative-free essential oils (bisabol and phytosterol) to boost the natural moisture barrier of sensitive skin. A mild fragrance of chamomile helps to ward off unpleasant odors and support a rinse-free clean-up.
- For every type of skin: Suitable for all skin types, especially for sensitive ones.
- Size: 7" X 12".
- Pre-moisted: with exclusive formula allows for a superior cleaning without the use of water.
- Embossed texture: For easy, rapid, and effective clean up.
- Lightly scented and odor control: to reduce the risk of irritation and augment the comfort of both the patient and caregiver.
- Ph balanced: Helps protect sensitive and intimate skin.
- Dermatologically tested: An additional guarantee of quality and protection.
- Paraben, Alcohol and Latex free: for individuals which require a further attention with wipes that will not upset or irritate their sensitive skin.
- Practical open and close system: Easy open and close lid for lasting freshness over time without drying out.
- Latex Free
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- EWEugene Williams j.Verified BuyerReviewingDry Direct Super Overnight UnderwearI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 hours agoGreat
Since my surgery this came in handy
- DGDonna G.Verified BuyerReviewingDry Direct Ultimate Booster PadI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars19 hours agoSpouse
Great help. Don’t need to change as often but still comfortable.
- DGDonna G.Verified BuyerReviewingDry Direct Maxi Overnight BriefI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars19 hours agoSpouse
Very good! Haven’t had a wet bed since using this product.
- JBJoel B.Verified BuyerReviewingDry Direct Extra (Daytime Use) UnderwearI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars21 hours agoDaytime Dry
I tried everything on the market and the Dry Direct Extra Daytime Use Underwear is the best product on the market for freedom of use without worry of an embarresing leak. I recommend it to anyone with a need to stay dry without an embarresment issue.
- MPMarsha P.Verified BuyerReviewingDry Direct Ultimate Protective UnderwearI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdayDry Direct Protective Underwear and the contour fitting pads
The underwear is fine but a little confusing. Is the tab part supposed to go in the back? It should say on the package which is front and back on the extra-large ones. I also buy the pads and the sticky stuff on the pads should go a little farther they tend to curl up. The entire pad doesn't have the sticky stuff to affix to underwear it is like two inches without sticky stuff on each end of the pad.PParentgiving3 hours ago
Yes, place the tab in the back.