- Rail Dimension: 11"(W) x 37"(H) x 11.5"(D)
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Height from floor to bottom of bracket: 4" and adjusts up to 7 ½ —
- Material/Color: Steel,White
- Attaches right to the bed frame
- Some assembly required.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- RRozVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoWorks well with standing from seated position
Very satisfied with product
- AAvahVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoPractical solution
This was a practical solution for my mother. The unit hooks to the bedframe providing stability.It also has a small profile so it doent overwhelm the bed or interfere with the bedspread.
- SSoniaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoExcellent quality
Quality product. Stable and serves dual purpose of guard rail and hand rail without making the bed look like a hospital bed.
- DIDo It A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoThis product has given my wife a sense of independence. She is now able to get into and out of bed on her own.
I found it works better if attached closer to the headboard.
- TWthe w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoVery handy
This has been very helpful for my husband to get into bed and position himself correctly. Also it allows him to push off easily when getting up.