Please note that the product image is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the available quantity or size of the product.
The EZ Adjust Bed Rail from Stander, Inc. is the only side bed rail that adjusts in length after installation. It works well as a side rail for preventing falls, as well as a support bar for getting in and out of bed. This rail can be used on Twin, Full, Queen and King size beds.
Note: These rails should not be used on adjustable beds.
- Get in and out of bed with greater ease and sleep safely with this multifunction rail. The Stander EZ Adjust Bed Rail is the only bed rail in the world that adjusts in length after installation on the bed. Use the EZ Adjustable Bed Rail as sturdy support while gettiing in and out of bed, extend the rail to keep the patient from rolling out of bed during the night. This bed rail easily folds down and out of the way, to allow the user unimpeded access. The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is perfect for those that lack mobility, suffer from loss of balance, or simply fall out of bed during the night. The included organizer pouch is perfect for keeping your remote control, book, or medication close by. This durable bed rail has a 300 lbs weight capacity.
- 2-IN-1: Use as a full guard rails to prevent nighttime falls or as a bedside support handle
- EXTENDS: Extends in length at any time from 26”- 34”- 42” for full fall protection
- COLLAPSIBLE: Bed rail pivots down 180° for increased access to the bed
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail supports up to 300 lbs
- BED TYPES: Attaches to most traditional home beds; not intended for us on adjustable beds
- MATTRESS HEIGHTS: Works with mattresses 12"-16" thick
- CLEARANCE: Requires 15" of clearance from bottom of mattress to the floor to pivot
- SAFETY STRAP: Included safety strap attaches rail to bed frame to prevent gaps and sliding
- Width of Rail: Locks in place at 26", 34" & 42" after installed on bed
- Height of Rail: 22" high from the base of mattress
- Gap Between Rails: 3"
- Weight of Product: 14 lbs
- Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Allen Wrench (Included)
- Some assembly required.
- California Prop. 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of new, unused items in the original retail packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. All documentation, warranty cards, manuals and accessories must be included.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- WwenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agobed safety
- JJanetVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoBed rail
I would like to return the bed rails could you please send me a return prepaid label?
- AAdira01Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat product and value
Easy to adjust to adjustable beds good heavy quality. Very impressed and well worth the price.
- TTomVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoBed Guard
Simple to assemble quality built. Looks like commercial grade.
- PPeggyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat Product at Good Price
This Adjustable Bed Rail arrived on time in good shipping condition. Package was perfectly insulated.