- NOTE: For safety and hygienic reasons this item is not returnable once the case has been opened.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- RRoseVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoThis a Great shower chair.
This solves my problem being my husband is a tall manhe comes down to my size!!!!
- JJoeVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars6 years agoNot sturdy enough didnt feel confident sitting on it wobbles too much send this back
Too dangerous to sit on
- MMevieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoSecure in my shower again!
I purchased this chair because I wanted to feel secure when I was taking my shower though tour I owned before was wobbly and did not fit properly in my shower. This chair fits perfectly and I dont feel like Im going to fall. I remove the handle because I am wide at the hips and it still works fine very happy with my purchase.
- NnaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 years agoA chair that fits my tub. I like it very much.
The chair I had before was too big for my tub. Made it hard to get in an out of tub.
- CCarterVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoShower chair with back and arms!
This chair is absolutely WONDERFUL. Such an irreplaceable item for everyone with an elderly person in the home!
You may also like