Make everyday tasks a whole lot easier with the Stander Assist-a-Tray from Parentgiving. This super-convenient tray acts as both a stand-assist safety handle and a swivel tray in one. In other words, it's an armchair tray table — or a convenient swivel tray for a recliner or couch — for your drinks, snacks, books, laptop and personal items, as well as a unique handle that helps you lift yourself out of your chair. Attached to the handle is a dual-pivoting tray that rotates 360 degrees for convenient placement. What's more, the reversible tray is equipped with all sorts of handy features that make your lounging space well-equipped. It has a cup holder and an extended compartment so all your essential items are always nearby!
The Assist-A-Tray is reversible; it will work on either the left or right side on the couch or chair.
Note: Furniture legs of a chair or couch must be centered on the rubber pads on the product base and positioned as close as possible to base's stationary tube and base adjustment.
- Tray rotates 360 degrees
- Tray size: 16" x 18"
- Can be used on either the left or right side of the couch or chair
- Helps you stand up from any couch or chair
- Features rubber pads for extra stability and floor protection
- Adjusts in length to suit any size furniture
- California Prop. 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of new, unused items in the original retail packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. All documentation, warranty cards, manuals and accessories must be included.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- BBBH/VAVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
See other review!
- HHaroldVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Steady and steady. Helps her get up
- LLeenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoNeeds two handles to get up.
Good product but it needs an additional handle to get up more easily for some seniors
- FSFavorite s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoExactly what we wanted!
- JJanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agothis was for my Mother
I do recommend this product