With four sling points, this full body patient sling by Drive Medical is adaptable works with any floor lift. The mesh or solid-design, polyester product does not require an optional chain or strap and can withstand a weight capacity of 600 pounds. The sling includes 4 or 6 cradle points. It is protected by a limited lifetime warranty. ( Available in medium large or X-Large and/or with a commode cutout.)
- Medium: 53" x 42"
- Large: 58" x 45"
- X-Large 62" x 45"
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 2 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- JJrVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
reasonably made and priced thank you.
- AAperuVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I was able to lift my 92yo father safely and effortlessly with this sling. He seemed to be comfortable in it and was not afraid to be in it.
- DDRRVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoFull Body Sling
Have used this product for six months for my 400lb son and ordered a backup .
You may also like