- Width (between arms): 19"
- Outside Width: 24"
- Seat (Width): 15.25"
- Seat (Depth): 16.5"
- Height: 19"-23"
- Product Weight: 20.2 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- NOTE: For safety and hygienic reasons this item is not returnable once the case has been opened.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- TTJVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoDrop arm bedside c0mmode
Sometimes the padded seat is hard to pull out of there clips
- LLCVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars4 years agoDidnt work for us
My Mom is bedridden and 90 years old. She has to be lifted on to the potty. She keeps falling into the space on the seat. It is a very well made easy to put together potty. It just doesnt work for us.
- CchargerVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars6 years agosturdy product needs better design for men
built well but could use elongated bowl my father is not a big man but when he uses it its very difficult to pee and keep it in the bucket. if it was elongated it would work better because most of the time it ends up on the floor
- LLindaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoWish I would have bought sooner.
This is exactly what my father needed. He had so much trouble with the hard plastic commode. it was physically hard on him to sit on it. It has been so helpful for Dad to be able to sit in comfort while he is using it and sometimes waiting for caregivers to support him off the commode. It was so simple to put together less than 3 minutes and I have never been more impressed with a product. It is everything it says and more.
- MmacVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoPerfect for my moms use
My mom is in wheel chair bought this took off the bucket and put right over her toilet fits perfectly. It is much more comfortable for her. As she sits most of the time has trouble with sore this is much more comfortable for her. Really happy with it.