- White steel toilet safety frame.
- Comfortable foam-padded handles.
- Magazine holder.
- Height: 26.5"
- Dimensions: 21" between handles, 26.5" wide.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- NOTE: For safety and hygienic reasons this item is not returnable once the case has been opened.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- NNno n.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExacty what I was looking for!
88 year old mom coming to visit for a month. Needs a little assistance in bathroom. This toilet safety rail is perfect and just what I was looking for! Its attractive well designed sturdy and easy to assemble - no tools needed. I put it together in under 10 minutes. Perfect!
- AAcelaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSafe and Sturdy
This is a superior safety rail. The best Parentgiving carries in my opinion even the most expensive rail. This rail is extemely well-built well-designed and most important it is very sturdy. I can lean on it with no worries of falling. It is easy to assemble. I highly recommend this product. Signed AA
- PPeggyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat idea!
Replacement for existing toilet riser/handles that didnt work well. The other set-up was a toilet riser with built-in handles it was impossible to keep the toilet clean or to get around the built-in handles to clean around the base of the toilet and the floor. I purchased a separate toilet riser with a hinge along with this separate safety rail. This is SO much better!
- GgramazonVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoITS GREAT!
The item arrived when scheduled and was packed pretty good. We (hubby and I) are both happy with this addition to our bathroom comfort.
- TthomasVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars5 years agonot the best design
I should have been more thoughtful before I purchased this product. Once the box arrived I realized it does not securely anchor to anything. A person could safely lean on thisproduct pushing down but if a perosn would grab it to steady themself it will move.The company was nice to let me return it but I was shocked how much the shipping cost. Fed Ex wanted 26 so I tried the US Postal Service and it was still 24 + there is 6 restocking fee. My mistake for not being a careful shopper cost me 30. Becareful shopping. I decided to install solid grab bars that anchor to the floor and wall.
You may also like