- Microban® antimicrobial product protection inhibits the growth of stains and odors from bacteria, mold and mildew.
- This product does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms.
- Height adjustable seat and arm rests provide a customizable fit.
- Flat-seat lid cover discretely conceals commode when not in use.
- Can be used over toilet to raise seat, enhancing stability; Splash guard included for over-the-toilet use.
- Dark bronze finish and style suits most decors.
- 400 lb. weight capacity
- Overall Height Adjustable: 34.7"-36.8"
- Seat Width: 19"
- Commode Seat Dimensions: 8” wide - 11.5” vertical
- Floor to seat height adjustment: 19" to 22.5"
- Product Weight: 10 lbs.
- Width between arms: 19.6"
- Dimensions from front of the legs to back of the legs: 22.5"
- NOTE: For safety and hygienic reasons this item is not returnable once the case has been opened.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Medline Elements Bedside Commode from Medline on Vimeo.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 6 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
86%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- BBruceVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Good value for the money.
- HCHappy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoHappy Customer!
Quick delivery time. Just as advertised. Sturdy and safe. Strong construction. Nothing flimsy about this product. Iâm very pleased!
- BBethVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoElements Bedside Commode with Microban
I bought this product for my 94 y.o. Mother who has neuropathy and has trouble walking.
- BBernadetteVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoJust what we needed
No more falls during the night. Very helpful and meet our current needs
- RRebeccaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat choice
Flat seat is easier to stand up from than standard commode. Can be set higher too. TP holder a plus. Im happy.
You may also like