The Mobility Bed Rail has an extra pivoting arm to provide extra support while walking or transferring to a wheelchair. The legs that extend to the ground for extra stability while standing, and the half-size bed rail prevents nighttime falls. And like all of our products, it blends in with your bedroom - like another piece of furniture - to maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- Designed to accommodate most traditional home beds, the Mobility Bed Rail from Stander keeps you in bed when needed and assists you out of bed when it’s time to arise. The Swing Out Mobility Arm is there every step of the way, planting its non-slip legs firmly on the floor and moving with you as you transition smoothly out of bed. Setup and adjustment do not require any tools so the Mobility Bed rail can easily be customized it to meet your needs. The Swing Out Mobility Arm folds neatly back into the rail, occupying as little space as possible. Four pockets are sewn into the cover of the Mobility Bed rail to maximize storage space.
- EXTENDABLE LEGS: Provides added stability when standing up
- CUSHION HANDLE: Ergonomic handle for easy transfers from bed
- SWING-OUT ARM: Mobility arm pivots outward 180° to help transfer out of bed to walker, rollator, or wheelchair
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Provides storage space for handy items
- Anti-slip grips – Secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame.
- BED TYPES: Attaches to most traditional home beds; not intended for us on adjustable beds
- MATTRESS HEIGHTS: Works with mattresses 8"-18" thick
- SAFETY STRAP: Bed rail secures to bed frame with included strap to prevent gapping and sliding
- Fits twin, queen or king sized beds.
- Height adjustment from floor to top of handle: 31" - 44"
- Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 17.5" - 22.5"
- Depth of support under mattress: 20"
- Height range from the floor to horizontal support under mattress: 13.5" - 21.5"
- Mobility Arm swings out 19" away from bed
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Weight of product:10.5 lbs
- Steel frame with durable powder coat finish
Both the legs and rail are height adjustable.
- Can be used on an adjustable bed.
- California Prop. 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of new, unused items in the original retail packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. All documentation, warranty cards, manuals and accessories must be included.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 1 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- JJWVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat
Mother recovering from recent stroke loves it!
You may also like