The Stander Bed Cane Organizer makes getting in-and-out of bed easy. It's great for those who don't need full-fall protection - but might need extra support in getting in-and-out of bed. It comes with an organizer pouch to keep handy items close by and easily folds down for travel. And like all of our bed rails, it blends in with your bedroom (like another piece of furniture) so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home
- The Stander BedCane is a one of a kind bedside safety handle that allows its users to transfer in and out of bed safely. The ergonomic, no-slip handle provides a low profile, comfortable grip and is adjustable in height for maximum comfort. The wooden platform provides a strong and steady hold for safety and peace of mind. The BedCane comes with a bonus organizer pouch to help keep valuables close by during the night. The BedCane also comes with a safety strap that attaches to the bed frame for additional stability. It’s perfect for most traditional home beds; not intended for use on adjustable beds.
- PREVENT FALLS: Support handles allows for easy transfers in and out of bed
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Provides storage for small items without needing to reach to a nightstand
- BED TYPES: Works with most traditional home beds; not intended for use on adjustable beds
- MATTRESS HEIGHTS: Adjusts in height from 16"-21" to fit mattresses 12"-16" thick
- BASE BOARD: Wooden base board slips between the mattress and box spring
- SAFETY STRAP: Bed rail secures to bed frame with included strap to prevent gapping and sliding
- Rail Height: Adjustable 16" - 21"
- Rail Width: 15"
- Base Dimensions: 23" x 19"
- Weight of product: 12 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Made for Bed Type: Attaches to most traditional beds with included Safety Strap; not intended for use with adjustable beds
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 3 bolts and safety pin
Stander Bed Cane Owners Manual
- Can be used on an adjustable bed.
- California Prop. 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of new, unused items in the original retail packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. All documentation, warranty cards, manuals and accessories must be included.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 16 Total 4 star reviews: 7 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 1 Total 1 star reviews: 0
92%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- GGVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoPortable. Was able to take it onflight
- LLindaVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars6 years agonot for use on adjustable beds!
Have adapted to use but definitely not for use on adjustable beds and should not be advertised as such. I made it work but not as sturdy as it should be
- DHDon't have a n.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoBedrail Cane
- BBobVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreat! We like it!
It helps hiim get in & out of bed
- SSSister S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoexcellent product
My Daddy just had hip replacement. When he returned home he was concerned about getting in and out of bed. He told me it works great!!
You may also like