- Prevent Falls: The BedCane is designed to be used as both a safety guard rail and a bedside support handle to help prevent falls while in bed
- Wooden Base: The unique BedCane sports a wooden base board that easily slips underneath the mattress and provides a strong support base
- Transfer Assistance: Use the bed cane for support and balance when transferring out of a bed to a walker, rollator, wheelchair, or bedside commode
- Organizer Pouch: Store small, personal items like glasses, phones, and medications in the organizer pouch
- Weight Capacity: The bed assist rail is made of durable steel that can support weights up to 300 pounds
- Bed Compatibility: The BedCane works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 6 and 14 inches thick. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
- Easy to Install: The BedCane slips between the mattress and box spring/slats and attaches to the bedframe with the included safety strap
- Dimensions: 23"L x 19"W x 15.75"H
- Rail Width: 19"
- Weight of product: 11 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Made for Bed Type: Attaches to most traditional beds with included Safety Strap; not intended for use with adjustable beds
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of new, unused items in the original retail packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. All documentation, warranty cards, manuals and accessories must be included.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- GGVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoPortable. Was able to take it onflight
- LLindaVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars6 years agonot for use on adjustable beds!
Have adapted to use but definitely not for use on adjustable beds and should not be advertised as such. I made it work but not as sturdy as it should be
- DHDon't have a n.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoBedrail Cane
- BBobVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreat! We like it!
It helps hiim get in & out of bed
- SSSister S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoexcellent product
My Daddy just had hip replacement. When he returned home he was concerned about getting in and out of bed. He told me it works great!!