With 10,000 persons turning 65 years old every day, incontinence is a growing issue facing a booming aging population. Incontinence can start with the occasional leak and progress to a chronic condition that is embarrassing and intrudes on self-respect and the ability to freely go about one’s life. We have hundreds of products available including the best adult diapers to specifically address your needs, and provide the right solution for you.
ADULT DIAPERS / BRIEFS/ UNDERWEAR
Find the Right Incontinence Supplies
There are many different types of incontinence such as overactive bladder, stress incontinence, and prostrate related incontinence and the solutions and causes can very widely from one version to another. The best adult diaper for your unique needs may depend on different factors. To learn more about incontinence and methods to better manage incontinence, visit the understanding incontinence
and incontinence issues section of our site.
Types of Fit
Adult Diapers typically come in two different full-coverage styles. Determining which style of fit depends on caregiver and user preference, user mobility / dexterity, and product coverage.
- Look and feel of regular underwear (generally more acceptable for reluctant users or those new to incontinence)
- More comfortable for active users
- More discreet under clothing
- May have tear-away sides for easy removal
- May have leg cuffs to contain leaks
- Easiest for putting on or taking off for caregivers
- Typically used for less mobile users or bedridden users
- Most common style used in institutional settings (nursing homes, assisted living, hospitals)
- Adjustable tabs may offer a more customized fit around narrow legs or larger bellies
- Easier clean up for bowel incontinence