- Practical solution for people with urinary and bowel incontinence
- To be put into other absorbent product in order to extend its use
- Recommended also for some cases of catheterized people with bowel incontinence
- Pad length 24.6"
- Anatomically shaped inserts are perfect as a booster to be put into other absorbent products in order to extend their use
- Note: This product is not meant to be used as an independent product due to not having insulated back-sheet causing liquid to go through
- This product does not have adhesive strips on the back to hold in place
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- MNMighty Ninety-Two's D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
What a helpful product! With these we can keep Mom and my sister dry and comfortable without having to undress and re-dress them each time. All one needs to do is lift out the soiled/wet/used liner and then slip in a new one. We change the Dry Direct pull ups twice a day instead of all the time.For our Mom we make a Seni sandwich with two Seni pads on the outside and one Dry Direct Ultimate Booster pad in between them. I use masking tape to keep it all together.Good stuff Maynard.
- MKMichael K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months ago4 Stars
We use this as a diaper insert inside a disposable diaper for added security.
- TTamaraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
perfect for us
- DDaveVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSemi booster pads
Good product works very good
- PpaulaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years agoOk product
it was better but still did not keep urine from leaking out at night
You may also like