- Made in the USA
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- MMariateresaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks ago5 Stars
- JJamesVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
I am a large man with incontinence problems since my Gallbladder removal being bed bound I need to be changed in the bed. These pads are wonderful according to my CNAS because the
- RRebeccaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months ago4 Stars
Havent used long enough to say muvh.
- DDaveVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months ago5 Stars
Before Parentgiving recommended the Tranquility heavy duty under pads I was doing 3 loads of laundry a day of towels and plastic backed pads. In addition the cost of water usage and the wear and tear on my washer/dryer probably equals the cost of the pads. I have much more energy now to do other things since Iâm no longer tied to my washer/dryer.
- KKWVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months ago4 Stars
Could be a little thicker.
You may also like