- Select Booster Pads add absorbency to any disposable incontinence product such as diapers or protective underwear
- They provide additional moderate incontinence protection in addition to the incontinence product that they are used in conjunction with
- Flow through pad designed to increase the capacity of the existing garment
- Economically extends the use of any primary garment. Latex-free.
- The increased absorbency will help keep skin drier, reduce odors and leakage
- Capacity Holds 8 fl oz.
- Comes in pack of 25 and case of 200
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 1 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 1 Total 1 star reviews: 0
50%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- PPatVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars4 years agoNot what I needed
For our needs I would like to find something twice as wide.
- WWendyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoPerfect fit for my sons vesicostomy.
Love it. My son has a vesicostomy and leaks constantly. These pads are large and basically perfect for keeping him dry even at therapy. The large size is really a huge plus.
You may also like