- This product is designed for both men and women.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- GGiGiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoShort Booster
Something smaller and lighter for daytime.
- LLouVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoJust what I was looking for!
These are the best. Use one each night in in pull up brief and they work well.
- LLouVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThese work for me!
Have tried several types of boosterpads but could not find one that worked best for me. Use this at night and also during day.
- AAnnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSUPER ABSORBENCY!
Very good absorbency. I use them both day and double/triple them up at night when I piddle the most. Never wake up in a wet bed with these!
- PPhyllisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBought for granddaughter so good parents got additionals. Granddaughter is 16 now