- They improve wearer comfort by ending leakage, rashes and nighttime changes.
- Easy to change and dispose.
- The Super Booster Pad nestles between inner leg cuffs with an adhesive strip, boosting absorbency and helping to prevent leakage.
- It is ideal for those who are at risk of skin breakdown due to fragile skin or high levels of urine loss
- Protection to wheelchairs, bedding and furniture
- Description missing information. "They improve wearing comfort by ending leakage, rashes, and nighttime changes. Easy to change and dispose
- Comes in 10.5" Length, 14" Length or 15" Length"
- Mini 10.5" x 2.75" (Capacity 5.7 oz.)
- Regular 14″ x 4″ (Capacity 10.9 oz.)
- Super 15″ x 4.25″ (Capacity 14.2 oz.)
- Made in the USA
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- BBarbaraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
The adhesive strip does not work very well. The glued area is always off center. Honestly, Walmart has an exceptional product just like this that does not shift around because of good adhesion and it costs less.
- CCarolineVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
I have been ordering these booster pads in 2 difference sizes for my parents. They are used for additional protection with a diaper and without. Never had a problem.
- CCustomerVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
Truly helps the leakage issue.
- EUEd U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
Exellent and timely
- JJWVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
I really like this booster pad. It is very absorbent when Imout for a shopping trip or traveling. It has saved me going throughso many pads & reduced changing as often because of the absorbency& keeping the skin clean and drop. I sometimes choose this one at night& so far have not had to change until morning. and my skin stays dry even if the booster pad is soaked along with the night pad underneath. For the moneythis booster pad is the best buy. But I do also like the Dry Direct even thoughthey are a bit more expensive however the Dry Direct are made in Italy so thatwould be why they are more expensive. For a tight budget this is the Booster Padto purchase for good absorbency. I am splitting the larger bag price with my friend.You cant go wrong with this Tranquility Booster Pad. It is far better than anything Ivepurchased from other companies selling on line & Parent Giving Rep was veryhelpful & accurate. Buying on line isnt so easy but they have great customer5 star service. I will not continue to buy from this company as they checked allthe boxes for me.
You may also like