Please note that the product image is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the available quantity or size of the product.
The air-Permeable, moisture-proof backsheet provides superior skin dryness and comfort while the advanced thermo-bonded SuperCore wicks moisture away from the skin and locks fluid away for increased patient dignity and better skin protection. It features superb absorbency; one Ultrasorbs AP is the equivalent to the absorbency of three or more traditional underpads. Additionally, the high-strength pad and film provide exceptional resistance to tearing. The underpad also guarantees exceptional odor control. These dry pads manage heavy amounts of transient, overflow, and boweltypes of incontinence. They are suitable for high volumes of urine and fecal incontinence. Heavy wetters should consider products in this category. Please Note: Previously Ultrasorb Premium Underpads by Medline
Indications for use: Open-airing incontinence management, ICU/CCU patients who should not be disrupted/moved more than necessary, ER for absorbing significant/ongoing fluid loss, labor and delivery,or in any other area where skin dryness is needed.
- ULTRASORB2436: 24 x 36 inches, Bag of 10, Case of 70
- ULTRASORB1824: 18 x 24 inches, Case of 60
- ULTRASORB1016: 10 x 16 inches, Bag of 10, Case of 100
- ULTRASORB3136: 31 x 36 inches, Bag of 10, Case of 40
- Made in the USA
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- MLMary L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
Best pads around. Found out about these from one of my moms hospital stays.
- CCaregiverVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoUltrasound Air-Permeable SuperDry Underpads by Medline
- JJodiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat for Bed Sweaters! LOL
My dad sweats when he sleeps so using vinyl or plastic backed pads is not a good option for him. These pads really are breathable.
- LLinaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoi buy this for my husband
i like them because he does not sweat with these pads
- LLouiseVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoLouise Burwell