Features:Drive Medical Splash Defense Transfer Bench with Curtain Guard Protection Spec Sheet
- Please Note: Please Measure before ordering to ensure item fits correctly. For safety and hygienic reasons this item is not returnable once the case has been opened.
- New "U" shape cut-out design enables the shower curtain liner to stay within the bath tub and avoiding water spillage outside onto the bathroom floor
- Reversible to accommodate any bathroom
- Tool-free assembly of back, legs and arm
- Height adjusts in ½" increments with unique "Dual Column" extension legs
- 400 lb weight capacity
- A-frame construction provides stability
- Durable blow-molded plastic bench and backrest
- Pinch-free lever allows for push pins to be depressed without pinching fingers
- Armrest Length: 11.75"
- Height Adjustment: 1/2" increments
- Height Setting (armrest to floor): 27.25"
- Outside Width Between Legs: 33.5"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat To Floor Height: 17.5” – 22.5”
- Seat Width: 28"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- NOTE: For safety and hygienic reasons this item is not returnable once the case has been opened.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 1 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 1
50%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- BBuyerVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 years agoDid not fit standard tub did not match the specs for where the cut out for the shower curtain would press against the side of the tub and thus not fit in.
I contacted Parent Giving and was told to expect a refund in about a week. Its been ten days and I have not received a refund yet.
- LLGVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat option for bathing
Good solution to assist in transferring from knee scooter to tub while Iâm healing from foot surgery
You may also like