Helps maintain dignity and independence where it is needed most. This self-powered, lifting commode chair helps gently seat and raise users safely. Provides up to 70% lift assistance for those up to 300 lbs. Locks in place when seated for safety. Sturdy design, with height-adjustable legs and non-slip rubber feet. Can be used either standalone or over the toilet.
- Self-powered, providing up to 70% lift assistance for those up to 300 lbs.
- Use stand-alone or over a standard toilet.
- Locks in place when seated with height adjustable legs and rubber feet for safety.
- Strong steel construction with easy-to-clean white powder coated frame.
- Awarded the Arthritis Foundation Ease-of-Use Commendation.
- Self powered no batteries or electricity required
- Floor to Seat (when Assist is flat): 17" - 23" (Height)
- Floor to Back: 25.75 - 30" (Height)
- Depth 23"
- Width 26 1/2"
- Product Weight: 22.9 lbs
- Product Material Steel
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- NOTE: For safety and hygienic reasons this item is not returnable once the case has been opened.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like