Able to withstand a weight capacity of 1000 lbs, this heavy-duty bariatric commode by Drive Medical is designed with the extra space and comfort you need. Featuring a deeper and wider seat as well as padded arms and backrest this commode is great for everyday use. The armrests provide a comfortable place to rest on when sitting and indicate a safe place to grab, making sitting and standing easier. For consumers using a wheelchair the tool free drop arms makes lateral transfer to and from this commode easy and safe. The grey powder coated steel construction provides strength, and comes complete with an extra-large commode bucket that can be removed. The product is protected by a manufacturers limited lifetime warranty.
- Easy-to-release arm mechanism allows for safe lateral patient transfers to and from commode
- Accommodates individuals up to 1000 lbs.
- Durable, heavy duty, powder coated steel tubing is sturdy and easy to maintain
- Large, durable —snap-on" seat
- Padded armrests and backrest
- Pail easily slides in from the front of the commode
- Large backrest provides patient comfort
- Width (between arms): 25.75"
- Outside Width: 26.25"
- Seat (Width): 23.5"
- Seat (Depth): 18.5"
- Height: 17.5"-22"
- Product Weight: 21 lbs.
- Bucket capacity: 12 quart
- Bowl opening dimensions: 10" d x 8.5" w
- NOTE: For safety and hygienic reasons this item is not returnable once the case has been opened.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 9 Total 4 star reviews: 4 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- WWWayne W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
High quality for the money. Excellent chair!!
- CGCustomer George M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Love it bought this for my 75 year old Mother
- TTWJonesVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
This is a very sturdy safe product to re-educate those who need to transfer from point to point safely.
- TThomasVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Very well made would definatly order again
- KKimberlyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Great. Easy tranfers
You may also like