The Four Wheel rollator is perfect for perfect for people looking for a easy to use walking aid. The backrest can be folded up and down but can also be removed for easier transport. The rollator comes with a pouch to store various personal belongings during the user's travels. The frame is made of a highly durable steel and the rollator includes 7.5" non-marring casters which make the unit ideal for indoor and outdoor use. The handles are ergonomic making them easy to grip, are height adjustable, and include easy to use loop locks.Features and Benefits
- Removable, hinged, padded backrest can be folded up or down
- Comes with padded seat and pouch to store personal items
- 7.5" non-marring casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to use deluxe loop locks
- Ergonomic handles are easy to grip and are adjustable in height
- Handle Height: 32"- 37".
- Length: 24".
- Overall Width: 23.5"
- Seat Depth: 8.5".
- Seat Width: 15".
- Seat Height: 21".
- Product weight: 20 lbs
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- LLjumpVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoRollator
Purchased for an elderly relative with mobility issues. Provides confidence and stability and gives a place to sit if he tires. The basket is handy as well. The size is nice for moving around the house yet wheels are large enough for outdoors use on less even terrain. It came with little assembly required.
- MMartyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoWonderful. easy to assemble and use.
- IizzyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars6 years agomuch better product than the medline/guardian I bought from you.
basket sticks out and cant use it so have only the pocket which holds some things nicely.
- MGMT G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 years agoHappy with Product
Product came quicklygood quality
- BBamahVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoCould not be happier with this Rollator
East to assemble rolls over everything inside and outside. Very east to turn even in tight spaces.
You may also like