- Classically designed, value priced
- Comes in three colors: Blue, Green and Red
- Constructed of a durable powder coated steel
- Accommodates users up to 350 lbs
- 8" Wheels especially designed for outside navigation
- Comes standard with convenient storage bag under the seat
- Handles are height adjustable in 1" increments from 31" to 35"
- Width between the handle bars: 17.5"
- Overall Width: 24"
- HPIS Classification: 630_20_40_20
- Latex Free: No
- Product Type: Basic
- Seat Dimension: 12" X 12"
- Top of the seat from the ground is 21"
- Durable nylong bag (under the seat) dimensions: 14" X 7.5" X 6"
- Product weight 19 lbs
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- BBBig B.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 year agoNot What I Expected
My first rollator had 400lb capacity so I thought that getting what was supposed to be a 350lb weight capacity would be perfect because I weigh 297lbs but I was disappointed because the rollator I received just about touches both sides of my thighs when I sit down. Its kind of a uncomfortable fit unlike my first one but I am sure the one I chose said 350lb weight capacity unless it was a mistake because it should not have been that snug when I sit and sad thing about it is my son threw the packaging with the sales slip away when he put it together for me without me knowing so I cant even try to return it.
- AAllanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWalker
it is easier for me to walk distances instead of using my cane.
- BButchVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoVery pleased with the walker. ItÃ¢â¬â¢s sturdy easy to handle.
Very pleased with my walker.
- HHerbVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoYour product works very well for use
It has all that we need on it
- OBOld b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoJust what i was looking for. Only needs a cup holder.
You may also like