This lightweight, folding rollator walker with a padded seat and removable back support from Drive Medical is very popular - a top seller nationwide. The rollator folds easily with the under seat pouch attached. It comes in five different colors and it is loaded with features!
- Frame colors: blue, red, silver, green or black frame color.
- Adjustable height handles allow for the perfect fit.
- Removable, hinged, padded backrest can be folded up or down as necessary.
- Easy to use loop locks.
- Comes with comfy padded seat and zippered pouch under the seat.
- 6" casters with soft-grip tires work well for indoor or outdoor use.
- Lightweight aluminum walkers.
- Unit Width: 24.5" (outside width in open position)
- Unit Length: 28"
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs,
- Handle Height: 37"(highest), 32"(lowest)
- Seat: 14"D x 14"W x 21"H
- Width between handle grips: 21"
- Product Weight: 13 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs.
- Approximate folded size: 24.6" L x 30.7" H x 7.25" W
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- RRobbieVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 year agopoor quality
So disappointed that i had to pay 41.42 to return. Plus a handling fee. The loss of such a charge is outlandish. I will no longer order products for mobility
- NNineVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat
- NNancyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoDrive Rollator
It works extremely well.
- RRybeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoLove the carts (all three)
Good Morning: First of all thank you for not renting selling or publishing our names to other companies! Becoming expert shredders for all the junk mail we receive was not our retirement dream come true. Your order procedure customer support and shipping were the best and we very often recommend your product to many friends and family post-surgical disability wise and for those who do not like to tip over or stumble. We have found that the ratio of pain with each fall we have endured increases as the ratio of age increases. Not a scientific fact...just a personal fact from experiences we do not want to duplicate. Secondly we commend you on the creation of the first progressive very sturdy cart with a seat that opens up to carry items and our favorite stuff....folds easily and fits nicely in most cars...or car trunks. This is the 3rd one we have bought...one for house car basement. I told my husband when he pushes the old traditional walker around the house he looks like a person who is ill but when he pushes his new shiny blue cart around the house he looks like a person who is quite well and who just needs something to carry his very important projects & old football trophies around the house.#1. Suggestion: My husband is tall and we had hoped the handles would rise up higher so he could stand up straight. But he said it is probably a safety or gravity factor to prevent tipping over...(liability factor for company also). Hope a genius who…
- NNanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoWe were very happy with this. Rollator
This is the only roolator with a 37 inch height which our PT person recommended for my husband....he was not able to stand tall with others.