Drive Medical's Duet combines the features of a transport chair and rolling walker so an individual can ambulate by themself or be pushed by their caregiver. The two-position padded contoured back rest can be attached to the front or the back for maximum comfort and convenience. This popular rollator and transport chair is loaded with features.
- Very lightweight - weighs only 19 lbs.
- Fold up for easy travel/storage.
- Large 8" casters (flat-free wheels) - ideal for indoor & outdoor.
- Easy release loop locks.
- Included handy carry pouch.
- Seat lock prevents the Duet from accidentally folding.
- Foot rest folds down when used as a transport chair & folds up and out of the way when used as a rollator.
- Unit Width: 25.5" (outside width in open position)
- Overall Height: 37"
- Overall Length: 26"
- Seat to-Floor Height: 21"
- Handle Height Range: 31.5"-37"
- Back Height: 36"
- Seat Depth: 13"
- Seat Width: 13.5"
- Width between handlebars: 18"
- Wheels: 8" diameter casters
- Product Weight: 19 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
The Drive Duet has a Limited Lifetime Warranty from Drive Medical.
Click Here For Additional Information And Assembly Instructions
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- DDONALDVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
- MMomVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLove this product.
This walker has given me the freedom to go in the kitchen again. I have been having to learn to walk again. I have to sit down after I walk a short distance & this works great.
- DDutchVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoService delivery and product met all expectations.
Parentgiving made my purchase easy in all respects and the product met all my needs.
- BBudVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoExcellent product
Excellent product exactly as advertised
- MMooVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoI like it.
I like it. I have RA and it is easy to handle. The seat is higher than some rollators and this is good the higher seat makes it easier for me to sit down and to stand back up. I am 54. My I suggest having the seat 3 higher would be even better.( My daughter bought this for me under her name but I the mother am writing this review.)
You may also like