This revolutionary walker rollator offers many unique features and weighs only 11 lbs. (most traditional rollators weigh 16 lbs).
- Seat height adjustable to accommodate people 4\'11 to 6\'2
- Handle height adjustment 29.25" to 36.25"
- Serves as a standard and a junior rollator.
- 6" flat-free caster wheels.
- Distance between handlebars: 17"
- High end bag under the seat with water resistant pouch and shoulder strap.
- Available in red, blue, black, white or titanium.
- Assembly required
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- 6" casters
- Overall width: 25.5".
- Seat dimensions: 12" x 12"
- Seat height from floor (adjustable) 18" - 23"
- Weight capacity: 250lbs
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- WWWilliam W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months ago5 Stars
The seat was too small for me as a 225 liner. Otherwise product seemed excellent and seems to be one of lightest on market.
- EeepVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 years agovery satisfied
- BbevVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 years agoSecond shipment was fine.
This got a bit complicated because I had toreturn the 1st walker because a small piecewas broken.
- MmlfrnmsnedVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 years agoMedline Lightweight Rollator
This was a gift for my mother whod just had knee replacement. She loves it and is very grateful to have a lightweight sturdy 4WW to help her around the house.