The Go-Lite Bariatric Rollator from Drive Medical is our most popular bariatric rollator. This attractive rollator is available in navy blue or red, and with a weight capacity of 500 lbs., it is extremely strong. Loaded with features, this heavy duty rollator offers great value:
- Large 8" casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Comes with large 21" (W) x 9" (D) x 6" (H) basket that can be mounted under seat.
- Tool Free removable padded back rest for comfort.
- Heavy duty steel reinforced frame supports 500 lbs.
- Soft padded oversized seat.
- Special loop lock made of internal aluminum casting operates easily and ensures safety.
- Handles are adjustable in height.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Unit Width: 30" (outside width in open position)
- Unit Length: 29"
- Handle Height: 39"(highest), 34"(lowest)
- Seat Dimensions: 13"D x 18"W
- Overall Width: 30.5"
- Seat Height: 22"
- Distance between handles: 22"
- Product Weight: 26 lbs.
- Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Collapsed dimensions: 27.75" Wide x 22.5" High x 40" Long.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 13 Total 4 star reviews: 2 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 2
88%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- NnoneVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat Gift to give handicapped person.
Married son loves it.
- HDHy-Po D.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars4 years agoNot as good as Lumex
Shipping container was damaged and not of good quality
- Kken47Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agogreat
well made love it
- MMargaretVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars5 years agoDoes not match specs
This item is too wide to fit through interior door frames. Specs listed are narrower than actual product.
- LHLady h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoTall roll actor
This tall rollator filled the bill.
You may also like