This popular rolling walker by Drive Medical has large 7.5 inch wheels allowing it to work great whether you are indoors or outdoors. It's loaded with features, including a large padded seat and backrest, and comes in red and blue.
- Large 7.5" casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Removable, hinged, padded backrests can be folded up or down as necessary.
- Handles are adjustable in height.
- Easy to use loop locks.
- Padded seat with zippered pouch under seat.
- Made in the USA.
- Unit Width: 24" (outside width in open position)
- Handle Height (highest): 38"; Handle Height (lowest): 33"
- Unit Length: 28"
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Seat Depth: 14"; Seat Width: 14"; Seat Height: 23"
- Width between handle grips: 21"
- Product Weight: 14 lbs.
- Color: Available in blue or red (choose above)
Click Here For Additional Information And Assembly Instructions
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 17 Total 4 star reviews: 6 Total 3 star reviews: 2 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
92%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- AArtVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreat quality product and would highlyrecommend.
Great product well constructed
- SSunnyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars7 years agoA decent product for the money.
Quickly replace product damaged in shipping
- NNoneVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoHelps to keep me from falling
- DdocVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 years agoworks well-a good buy
- MMelVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars8 years agoGreat In Some Respects But...
Around the house this product is OK but when you walk on a flat surface with it inside or outside you discover in a very disturbing way that only three of the four wheels are actually on the ground! The fourth wheel will Dig in when you come to almost any uneven surface and that is not really safe as it tends to spin the Rollator sideways.
You may also like