- Rear Glide Push down brakes.
- Sturdy 1" diameter anodized, extruded, aluminum construction.
- Comes with flip up seat with built in carry handle.
- Allows individual to be seated or use as traditional walker by raising seat to step inside the frame.
- Easily folds with dual lever side paddle release.
- Soft, flexible backrest provides comfort and security while seated.
- 5" fixed front wheels.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Unit Width: 27" (outside width in open position)
- Width (inside hand grip): 18.5"
- Width (inside back legs): 21"
- Overall width: 27"
- Depth (opened at base): 21"
- Seat: 18.75"W x 11"D
- Seat Height: 25.5"(highest), 19" (lowest)
- Handle Height: 39"(highest setting), 29.5"(lowest setting)
- Product Weight: 11 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- SShortyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoJust what I need.
I use it inside the house and also take it with me everywhere I go.
- RrjVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoIt Works !
it is good because of the easy fold down seat which is great it when wanting to go for a walk or are waiting in line. Easy to carry (at 5ft tall)
- Ooldgal81Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoNeeded it got it am happy..
This walker/chair is handy to carry things from room to room.
- FMFamily M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoGreat choice for a walker with a pull down seat
MIL needed an upgrade to her existing walker. Health care provider suggested 2 wheel version with a seat. Found this one and it was perfect.