The Beside Mighty Rail makes it easy to get in-out-of-bed wherever you go. Its strong lightweight design only weighs 2 lbs, but supports up to 300 lbs! Simply snap the ends together for fast and easy assembly — no tools required. And it blends in with your bedroom to maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- The Beside Mighty Rail by Able Life makes getting in and out of bed a breeze for you or for your loved ones. At only 2 lbs this bedrail can easily be moved from place to place. Even with its lightweight frame the Mighty Rail can support up to 300 lbs! Simply snap the ends together for fast and easy assembly – no tools required. And like all of our products, it blends in with your bedroom to maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- STANDING HANDLE: Bedside handle for comfortable transfers out of bed
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs less than 2 lbs; supports up to 300 lbs
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Organizer pouch keeps handy items close by the bed
- BED TYPES: works with most traditional and platform beds; not intended for use with adjustable beds
- Handle Height: 21.5"
- Handle Width: 16" at base to 12" at top
- Base Dimensions: 20" deep x 16" wide
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Weight of Product: 2 lbs
- Made of: Anodized aluminum
- Fits mattress thickness of: 8”- 16”
- Tube Diameter: 1”
- Can be used on an adjustable bed.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of new, unused items in the original retail packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. All documentation, warranty cards, manuals and accessories must be included.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 11 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 2 Total 2 star reviews: 1 Total 1 star reviews: 0
79%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- BBaseballVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 years agoEasy Set Up
Easy to set up except strap kept twisting. Should have different colors for each side of strap.
- MmomoVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoIt Does The Job
This product is exactly what I was expecting!
- MMaxVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoPerfect...exactly what i wanted
Its exactly what I wanted.
- JJaneoVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoJust what we needed
My husband had fallen out of bed a couple of times so this will prevent that happening again
- DDJVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars6 years agoBed rail not the best height for sight impaired
Patient cant seem to grasp the rail as I thought she would appears to be higher than what would be comfortable to reach for.
You may also like