The EZ Fold Metal Bed Rail from Standers Inc. (a.k.a. 30" Safety Bed Rail) is 30 inches long and easily pivots/folds down and out of the way. This rail is designed to prevent falls while in bed and provide assistance for entering and exiting bed. It can be used with any size home or hospital bed. Space between rails is 3". At 23" high this rail will accommodate taller pillow top mattresses. This rail can be used on Twin, Full, Queen and King size beds.
- Adding a support rail to a bed gives caregivers peace of mind because it helps keep loved ones safe. Stander's 30" Safety Bed Rail works well as a side rail for preventing falls, and as a support bar for getting in and out of bed. The rail folds down and out of the way when it is not in use - a great feature when it's time to make the bed. It can be installed on either side of the bed in between the mattress and box spring. The 30" Safety Bed Rail attaches to the bed frame with a dual safety strap which provides stability and keeps it from getting bumped out of place. It works on most traditional home beds and at 23” high will accommodate taller pillow top mattresses.
- 2-IN-1: Use as a full guard rails to prevent nighttime falls or as a bedside support handle
- COLLAPSIBLE: Bed rail pivots down 180° for increased access to the bed
- CLEARANCE: Requires 15" of clearance from bottom of mattress to the floor to pivot
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail support up to 300 lbs
- BED TYPES: Attaches to most traditional home beds; not intended for us on adjustable beds
- MATTRESS HEIGHTS: Works with mattresses 10"-19" thick
- SAFETY STRAP: Included safety strap attaches rail to bed frame to prevent gaps and sliding
- Dimensions: 30"L x 23"W x 23"H.
Click to view portable bed rails for adults
- Some assembly required.
- California Prop. 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of new, unused items in the original retail packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. All documentation, warranty cards, manuals and accessories must be included.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- PpmVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agosafety bed rail
It was exactly what we were looking for and it came quickly and was easy to assemble.
- PpaulVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agowife using
- GGramsVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoFills the Bill
Needed a rail to help husband pull up in bed and also keep his legs from falling off the bed following hip surgery - wouldnt lay straight in bed but with legs cocked to right.
- AAmaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoAs advertised
Arrived quickly! No problem with assembly works as expected.
- NNonyaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSafety Bed Rail by Stander
Product is excellent. Have a king size tempoepedic no problem installing. Foldining rail is awesome. Would not have any other rail system..