Please note that the product image is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the available quantity or size of the product.
The Portable Bed Rail & Organizer from Stander Inc. is the most portable bed rail on the market! It requires no assembly and weighs only 7lbs. The rail folds easily for travel and even fits in a suit case. The rail is 17in. wide and 22" high to accommodate thicker pillow top mattresses. It attaches to any size home or hospital bed frame with the included safety strap. This rail includes a 4-pocket organizer for keeping handy items close by. This rail can be used on Twin, Full, Queen and King size beds.
- Even away from home, you can rest safely and get out of bed easily with the most portable bed rail ever designed. The Bed Rail Advantage Traveler comes fully assembled weighing just 8 pounds. To use, simply unfold the Traveler and slide it between the box spring and the mattress. A safety strap is included for extra security. The Traveler features a cushion grip handle and bonus Organizer Pouch with 4 large pockets - perfect for keeping small items close by. It is great for anyone looking for extra stability to get in and out of bed, and is a great bariatric option with a weight capacity of 400 pounds.
- PREVENT FALLS: Support handles allows for easy transfers in and out of bed
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Provides storage for small items without needing to reach to a nightstand
- BED TYPES: Works with most traditional home beds; not intended for use on adjustable beds
- MATTRESS HEIGHTS: Adjusts in height from 16"-21" to fit mattresses 10"-16" thick
- PORTABLE: Easily folds for travel or stores in small spaces
- BARIATRIC: Assist handle supports up to 400 lbs
- SAFETY STRAP: Bed rail secures to bed frame with included strap to prevent gapping and sliding
- Some assembly required.
- California Prop. 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of new, unused items in the original retail packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. All documentation, warranty cards, manuals and accessories must be included.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- MMurfVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoVery Good
- DDlmVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreat side rails
- HDHolly D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoExactly what I needed! Delivered fast and at a fair price
I bought this product to use in my hotel room and it was exactly what I needed! It worked just as well as the permanent bedrail I have at home. Its light it fit easily into my suitcase and it was easy to set up. (You might need a friend or someone from the hotel to set it up/take it down for you depending on your level of disability but it only takes a couple minutes.) It arrived less than 48 hours after I ordered it and the price was almost 30 less than what my local medical supply pharmacy was offering.
- JJohnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars7 years agoIt works
It did the trick keep me in the bed !!!
- XXxxxxVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoBed rail
Great product took the worry out of my husband falling out of bed.