The Abri-San Premium Pad is an anatomically shaped pad that creates a complete system for all degrees of incontinence - from light to moderate to heavy. The Light to Moderate pads contain self-adhesive strips (for sizes 1-4 ONLY) on the back of the pad to secure them in place.
Abri-San Application Video
Abri-San Premium Pads are ultra premium - constructed with the most innovative technology and unsurpassed quality; they are completely breathable which ensures better overall skin health. These incontinence pads are certified free of dangerous chemicals and allergens and are environmentally friendly.
The Abri-San Premium Pad range has a numeric system beginning with Size 1 until Size 11 - the 11 being the largest and most absorbent. Abri-San Premium Pads are as small as 4" x 11" (Size 1) or as large as 15" x 29" (Size 11) and can absorb as little as 200ml (Size 1) or as much as 3400ml (Size 11).
Abri-San Premium Pads feature the following:
(1) Anatomical Shape - The anatomical shape combined with a soft elastic border ensures a snug fit, thus increasing comfort and security.
(2) Most Absorbent Pads on the Market - The use of long cellulose fibers, superabsorbent polymers, a unique fiber separation technique, and an additional core in the center provide for maximum absorption, strength and dispersion of the liquid absorbed.
(3) Top Dry Layer - A Top-Dry acquisition layer and embossed channels assist this process, while increasing dryness and user comfort.
(4) Leakage Guards - Soft, highly repellent and reliable leakage barriers, extending right to the edge, ensure unrivalled leakage protection in all situations. On the bigger pads, a built-in cross barrier offers optimum protection against rear leakage.
(5) Wetness Indicator - An external wetness indicator facilitates the work of care staff.
(6) Completely Breathable - Air Plus breathable textile-like back sheet provides increased comfort and minimizes the risk of skin irritation. Both heat and humidity penetrates the Air Plus Backing faster than plastic backing. This means reduced risk of skin irritations and uncomfortable temperatures.
<!-- Results table headers -->
4" x 11"
4" x 11"
4" x 10"
4" x 13"
8" x 17"
The manufacturer suggests that all the Abri-San Premium Pads should be used with special fitting underwear.
Return policy for this item
This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
Exceptions are noted in the product description.
Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
Lift chairs can be returned with a Return Authorization number if it is unused and accompanied by the original box, packing and paperwork within 30 days of purchase and is subject to a 15% manufacturers restocking fee.
Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
Our complete return policy is available by selecting the Return Policy link in the footer of our website.
Abena Abri-San Premium Incontinence Pad (Light to Moderate)
Stay connected with Parentgiving.
New subscribers will save 10% on your first order!*
*New subscribers only. This coupon cannot be combined with other offers, used on Auto Delivery
orders or used on eWheels, Golden Technologies, Pride Mobility, Osaki, Joerns, Ewheels or some Drive Medical products. Maximum savings of $75. Some restrictions