- Intended to handle male urinary incontinence in sleeping and nonambulatory patients
- Innovative design allows a single caregiver to change a patient in about a minute with no lifting involved
- To be used with immobile patients in a hospital setting – where otherwise a catheter might be used
- The one-size-fits-all wrap collects urine before skin contact can be made, significantly reducing the risk of incontinence acquired dermatitis, which can occur with the use of incontinence briefs
- Superabsorbent core draws moisture in away from skin to help prevent liquid from pooling onto skin
- Open top allows air circulation to skin, providing a healthy microclimate that fights skin breakdown
- Outer Material: Fully Breathable, Cloth-Like
- Hook and loop
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- SSylviaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
- CCCristy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
love this product
- NNoneVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVery Useful!!!
Product is super helpful. Caregiver loves using it and wondered why they dont use them in the hospital.
- MMeVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 years agoIncontinence
- AAnnaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoMust have
Wonderful to have