TENA's thinnest pad ever! They have three layers of protection and a core of superabsorbent all in a pad that's about 1/3 as thick as the leading maxi. TENA Intimates Active Ultra Thins have a superabsorbent core to lock in liquid quickly to keep you dry, and advanced odor protection to fight odors. Folded and individually wrapped for convenience.
- Soft, quick-dry topsheet pulls in liquid fast to keep you dry.
- Dry-fast core with Superabsorbent microbeads wicks away and helps trap in liquid quickly for effective leakage protection.
- Cushiony side gathers provide a fit that conforms to your body.
- TENA Intimates, with ProSkin Technology keeps users intimately fresh
- Advanced core protection pH-balanced to fight odors.
- Adhesive strip for secure fixation in your own underwear.
- Individually wrapped for convenient, discreet portability.
- Ultra-Thins pads provide the same protection as standard pads
- Regular Length: 9"
- This product is designed for both men and women.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 1 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 1
33%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- NNoneVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars4 years agoReviewing Tena #3 pads
Would not buy again
- AAngelwakingVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars9 years agoNot for heavy incontinence
The description Designed for light to heavy incontinence needs I dont think is accurate.
- JJudyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 years agoVery comfortable and not too bulky
Some other products chafe the delicate skin but not Tena. hooray!
You may also like