- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- CCarolineVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
Comfortable durable and helps us rise from our chair with independence!
- WWarrenVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery little lift
Difficult to adjust weight control...it took both of us pushing down to get it to open.
- JjoeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agothis lift is a blessing
it is a big help in getting up especially since i have weak quads
- DdebsVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoIts going to be amazing for my Mom
This will ease frustration
- TTinaVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars8 years agoLift seat
The mechanism works fine once the weight is set but to fold it up for transport the weight mechanism must be disconnected. Anyone who needs the lift help would be unable to set and disconnect the mechanism to fold it up.