The table top measures 15" deep and 30" wide. It adjusts in height from 23.5" to 33". Base Dimensions: 30.5" L x 14.5 — W x 6.25" H
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- EQEmpress Q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoI have Two chairs and Two Overbed Tables
Love these tables.
- SsaltydogVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars7 years agoNice quality but awkward to use with a lift chair (does not fully clear the lift operation).
Although the table assembly is somewhat wobbly the equipment is suitable for use beside easy chairs couch ends and some bedsides.
- Ooldgal81Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoThis product saves space and adds space at the same time
As a caregiver one needs all the help they can get. This helps
- JJoVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoGreat table--sturdy and well-made.
I got this for my invalid husband to use with his recliner and it works great! The swingaway top makes it perfect for him whether he is eating playing games on his computer etc.
- SSuperdaveVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars9 years agoGood option for a lift chair!
When bedside tables wont work with lift chairs!