The unique Journey lift is an ultra compact, portable folding stand aid with best-in-class functionality. It is compact and lightweight allowing caregivers to maneuver in tight spaces while folding for easy storage or transportation. The first on the market adjustable sling attachment cradle mechanism supports a range of patient heights and sizes, allowing your facility to have one lift that meets the needs of many. Our careful attention to product design with the Journey ensures that both the caregiver's and the resident's needs have been met.
- Smart Monitor technology drives user compliance and lift longevity
- Adjustable cradle accommodate residents in a wide variety of heights
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement.
- Adjustable kneepad with infinite settings
- Slings sold separately
- Foldable for easy transport and storage
- Bump guard provides additional protection
- Safe Working Load 340 lbs
- Lifting Range: 28.4" to 60.2"
- Maximum Overall Height: 63"
- Minimum Overall Height: 44.5"
- Turning Radius: 45"
- Base Height: 4.3"
- Product Weight: 88.6 lbs.
- Ground Clearance: 1.2"
- Batteries: 24 volt Rechargeable sealed
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition. Used and custom items are not returnable except for warranty purposes.
- Returns accepted for original orders that meet the above requirements and are not more than 30 days old.
- There is a 30% restock fee on all returns.
- Any exceptions are noted in the product description.
- No returns accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like