Please note that the product image is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the available quantity or size of the product.
- Comes in Grey, Brown and Mushroom fabrics
- 3 Sizes to choose from
- Petite Wide: Height of User 5'3" and Under
- Small: Height of User 5'3" and Under
- Medium: Height of User 5'4" - 6'
- Large: Height of User 5'9" - 6'2"
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- New! Ergonomically designed toggle remote
- New! True infinite positioning enables the footrest to be raised above your heart, backrest and footrest to move independently from one another so that a variety of positions can be reached
- The power headrest lifts your head, neck, and shoulders for maximum support
- The upward lift offers convenient stand assist for getting in and out of the recliner
- The backrest moves up and down independently to help you find the perfect position
- Lithium battery backup ensures your recliner is operational when the power goes out
- Easy-to-use buttons adjust the power lumbar, headrest functions independently
- The footrest extension allows you to relax and stretch out completely
- Convenient USB charger port allows you to charge your smart device
- Infinite lay flat recline position
- 7-year prorated warranty
- Click Link for backup Pride Mobility Lithium Battery Pack (ONLY) for Viva Lift Chairs
- All deliveries are sent signature required.
- Due to COVID-19 Please check with customer service at 888-746-2107 prior to choosing White Glove Delivery as this service may not be available currently in your delivery area
- Please note that until further notice, some Pride Lift Chairs are requiring extended lead times before being shipped. Please contact our customer service team at 888-746-2107 to check the estimated shipping time for the product you want, prior to placing your order.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- All returns require prior authorization. Please contact Parentgiving Customer Care, 888-746-2107, 9 AM ET — 8 PM ET Monday-Thursday and 9 AM ET — 5 PM ET Friday to request a Return Authorization.
- To receive credit the return must be made within 30 days of the order date.
- The product must be shipped back in the original Pride Mobility Products carton. If you require a replacement box, Parentgiving Customer Care can order one for you at a cost of $40.00.
- Depending on the reason for return and the condition of the product, a minimum 15% restocking fee will apply, as well as the return freight charges.
- The same charges apply to exchanges.
- Pride Mobility will pre-select the carrier for product return. You will call the contact number on the documentation you receive to arrange pick-up.
- Special orders and custom items and chairs fitted with the heat and/or massage options, are not returnable. Orders that are cancelled after the order is processed, are subject to a 15% restocking fee and return freight charges, if applicable.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- DRDiane R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSuperb comfort
This chair is truly comfortable & does everything I need it to do! I ordered the one that is for tall people (up to 6'2") and it is perfect, even though I am 5'9". The fabric & color look like leather (brown - though the contrast stitching isn't my favorite thing) and it feels nice when I rest in it.
There are multiple positions for head; back; lumbar support; legs so you can truly customize it to suit your needs.
If you order & are lucky enough to have Maura answer, she will assist you from start to finish, providing great customer service all along the way.PParentgiving1 month ago
We are delighted that you are enjoying your new Pride Mobilities chair. We appreciate your custom. Thank you!