Kendall™ COPA™ Hydrophilic Foam Dressings are made of super absorbent hydrophilic foam that cushions wounds and traps exudate while protecting skin in satiny softness. These wound dressings of pliable foam allow for quick, easy shaping for any wound. Appropriate for wounds with moderate to heavy drainage.
- Made in the USA
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 2 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- BBallerinaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 years agoI Loved it
Buying for my baby girl and she has sensitive skin and I like this product for her
- ACanimal c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 years agowhat the doctor/vet ordered
actually needed for a wound on a horses leg as prescribed by the vet as wound needed something really absorbent and non-stick etc.
- RrunnerVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 years agogreat product
Im a caregiver and my patient has wounds that emits lots of fluid. This product works very well in absorbing fluids and staying firm.
You may also like