Indications: partial-thickness wounds, full-thickness wounds (secondary dressing), peripheral and central I.V. lines, skin tears, acerations and abrasions and to help prevent skin breakdown caused by friction to epidermis.
Contraindications: contraindicated as a primary dressing on wounds with moderate to heavy drainage. May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- EEvyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoVery pleased and satisfied with the product
Needed product to cover medication patch when showering. Kept patch totally dry during showering.