Molnlycke Mepilex Border Flex Foam dressing is an all in one dressing that stays on and uniquely conforms. It is suitable for a wide range of exuding wounds such as pressure ulcers, leg and foot ulcers and traumatic wounds such as skin tears and surgical wounds. It can also be used on dry/necrotic wounds in combination with gels.
- Flex technology creates greater conformability.
- The five layer dressing absorbs, channels and traps exudate and allows to track exudate progress, keeping exudate away from the wound bed and preventing re-entry, even under compression and can handle both normal and viscous exudate.
- It can be left in place up to seven days, depending on the condition of the wound and surrounding skin or as indicated by accepted clinical practice.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like