Versalon™ Nonwoven All-Purpose Sponges are made of a 50% rayon / 50% polyester blend. This blend is very soft, limiting trauma to the patient. These wound sponges are highly absorbent, cost-effective, and virtually lint-free, making them ideal for applying ointments, prepping wiping needles, cleaning slides and many more applications. Available in Sterile or Non-Sterile forms in 2 inches x 2 inches or 4 inches x 4 inches.
- Highly Absorbent
- Rayon / Polyester Construction
- Soft to the Touch
- Virtually Lint-free
- Safer for the Patient
- 3- and 4-Ply
- Sterile or Non-Sterile Varieties
- Made in the USA
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like