The Forehead Thermometer measures infrared energy radiated from the skin above the eyebrow area and the surrounding tissue. Temperature readings obtained by scanning the temple area will provide the greatest accuracy. The Forehead Thermometer has been clinically tested and proven to be safe and accurate when used in accordance with its operating instruction manual.
- Measurement in under 3 seconds.
- Accurate and reliable.
- Safe and hygienic.
- Dimensions: 9" x 6-4/5" x 3-1/2"
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.