Please note that the Quidel QuickVue COVID-19 Rapid Antigen At Home Test Kit is not returnable.
- The QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test is intended for the qualitative detection of the nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 from individuals with or without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19 when tested twice over two or three days with at least 24 hours and no more than 36 hours between tests
- For Use Under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Only: https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-emergency-use-authorizations-medical-devices/in-vitro-diagnostics-euas-antigen-diagnostic-tests-sars-cov-2
- This test is authorized for nonprescription home use with self-collected (unobserved) direct anterior nasal(NS) swab specimens from individuals aged 14 years and older or with adult-collected anterior NS samples from individuals aged 2 years or older
- Positive results indicate the presence of viral antigens, but clinical correlation with past medical history and other diagnostic information is necessary to determine infection status
- Positive results do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses and the agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease. Individuals who test positive with the QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test should self-isolate and seek follow-up care with their physician or healthcare provider as additional testing may be necessary.
- Negative results should be treated as presumptive, do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection and should not be used as the sole basis for treatment or patient management decisions, including infection control decisions.
- Negative results should be considered in the context of an individual’s recent exposures, history and the presence of clinical signs and symptoms consistent with COVID-19, and confirmed with a molecular assay, if necessary, for patient management.
- Individuals should provide all results obtained with this product to their healthcare provider for public health reporting.
- This product has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
- The test is intended to be read at 10 minutes; If the test is read before this or is read more than 5 minutes after the indicated read time, results may be inaccurate and the test should be repeated.
- Contents Individually Wrapped Sterile Foam Swabs, Individually Packaged, (2) Single-Use Test Strips, Pre-Filled Tubes, Tube Holder, Instruction Sheet, Fact Sheet for Individuals.
- Number of Tests: 2 Tests
- Time To Results: 10 Minute Results
- Reading Type: Visual Read
- Sample Type: Direct Anterior Nasal (NS) Swab Sample
- Test Format: Test Strip Forma
- Test Method: Lateral Flow Immunoassay
- Test Name: At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test
- Test Type: Antigen Test
- For hygienic reasons this item is not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- AAnnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I was pleased to discover that Parentgiving carried some supplies to help us deal with Covid-19. This rapid test got good reviews has clear instructions and is helping us know if we can spend time with our loved one