Please note that the product image is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the available quantity or size of the product.
Please note that the Quidel QuickVue COVID-19 Rapid Antigen At Home Test Kit is not returnable.
- The QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test is intended for the qualitative detection of the nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 from individuals with or without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19 when tested twice over two or three days with at least 24 hours and no more than 36 hours between tests
- For Use Under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Only: https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-emergency-use-authorizations-medical-devices/in-vitro-diagnostics-euas-antigen-diagnostic-tests-sars-cov-2
- This test is authorized for nonprescription home use with self-collected (unobserved) direct anterior nasal(NS) swab specimens from individuals aged 14 years and older or with adult-collected anterior NS samples from individuals aged 2 years or older
- Positive results indicate the presence of viral antigens, but clinical correlation with past medical history and other diagnostic information is necessary to determine infection status
- Positive results do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses and the agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease. Individuals who test positive with the QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test should self-isolate and seek follow-up care with their physician or healthcare provider as additional testing may be necessary.
- Negative results should be treated as presumptive, do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection and should not be used as the sole basis for treatment or patient management decisions, including infection control decisions.
- Negative results should be considered in the context of an individual’s recent exposures, history and the presence of clinical signs and symptoms consistent with COVID-19, and confirmed with a molecular assay, if necessary, for patient management.
- Individuals should provide all results obtained with this product to their healthcare provider for public health reporting.
- This product has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
- The test is intended to be read at 10 minutes; If the test is read before this or is read more than 5 minutes after the indicated read time, results may be inaccurate and the test should be repeated.
- Contents Individually Wrapped Sterile Foam Swabs, Individually Packaged, (2) Single-Use Test Strips, Pre-Filled Tubes, Tube Holder, Instruction Sheet, Fact Sheet for Individuals.
- Number of Tests: 2 Tests
- Time To Results: 10 Minute Results
- Reading Type: Visual Read
- Sample Type: Direct Anterior Nasal (NS) Swab Sample
- Test Format: Test Strip Forma
- Test Method: Lateral Flow Immunoassay
- Test Name: At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test
- Test Type: Antigen Test
- For hygienic reasons this item is not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- AAnnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I was pleased to discover that Parentgiving carried some supplies to help us deal with Covid-19. This rapid test got good reviews has clear instructions and is helping us know if we can spend time with our loved one