- Size: 64 oz. Bottle
- The Rx Destroyer™ is Eco-friendly "disposal in a bottle"
- The Rx Destroyer bottle contains a ready-to-use chemical digestion solution
- Simply load unused or unwanted medications into the bottle and invert bottle twice to mix and wash solution over the medications
- Drugs start to dissolve permitting the active medication ingredients to be adsorbed and neutralized by the active charcoal ingredients
- Please Note: The active medication ingredients permanently bond to the activated charcoal and the process is irreversible
- Store and keep using bottle until it becomes full
- Discard bottle, containing contents, into common trash
- The patent-pending Rx Destroyer incorporates vented-cap technology that self regulates bottle pressure to allow safe and secure disposal of co-mingled medications
- Rx Destroyer will remain fresh and last longer due to anti-mold and anti-bacteria agents
- If the Rx Destroyer solution is ingested, anti-abuse agents will induce vomiting
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like