- AP4 Aloe Vera Complex is a proprietary botanical complex that naturally contains more than 200 healing properties
- Allantoin, Dimethicone & Vitamins B and E
- Clinically proven, safe for sensitive skin
- Read all package directions and warnings before use. When using this product use only as directed. Apply a thin layer to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury. Apply 3 times a day or as needed.
- Purpose: Speed healing, Minimizes recurrence, Healing agent HPUS indicates that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
- Inactive Ingredients: water, cetearyl alcohol, isopropyl palmitate, polysorbate 60, cera alba (beeswax), dimethicone, allantoin, zinc PCA, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, aloe barbadensis leaf juice†, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), cetyl alcohol, sodium PCA, sodium phytate, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.