For protection against light incontinence, the Terdersorb Underpad features a soft top sheet for user comfort and a waterproof, polypropylene back sheet. These underpads are ideal for protection from incontinence bed wetting. Moderate absorbency. Sold in clear packaging.
- Provides a moderate level of absorbency with a non-polymer fluff core.
- Spunbond nonwoven topsheet allows fluid to pass quickly into the fluff core.
- Diamond-embossed pattern for pad stability and utilization.
- Polypropylene backing protects against leakage and resists melting.
- Made in the USA
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- CChrisVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars4 years agoThinner than expected.
The pad was thinner than expected and does not stay under the patient. It gets twisted and becomes almost useless.
- JjoVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars7 years agogood product for the price
good product great price
- CQcamping q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 years agoit was what i was looking for very happy with the underpads.
very good underpads quick service
- JJeanneandBillVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 years agoGood product
- Mmbiskit1Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars11 years agoUnderpads
I ordered online so I may have made a mistake but I found the product inefficient. The pad was smaller then expected and very thin on the absorbency for my needs. Ill order a larger and better quality pads next time.